"5 THINGS I HAVE LEARNED" DHAR MANN SHARES AS HE CLOCKS 38 YEARS


If you are Dhar Mann fan gather here;

The content creator  who has been making short videos to inspire people like you and I and especially changing lives for the better is 38 year old today.

The father of two lovely girls took to his Social media page to list the 5 thing he has learnt in his journey eyes through life so far...

See his post below;

 38 🎉 I’m so thankful for another year to love, inspire and grow 🙏🏽 As I reflect back on all my blessings, I want to share with you 5 things I’ve learned: 

1. Don't stress. The things you have been worrying about, God is already working on. 

2. Avoid toxic people. Staying away from negative people isn’t weakness, it’s wisdom. 

3. Don’t overthink. It will kill your peace. Just pray and leave it in God's hands.

4. Health is wealth. If you take care of your body, your body will take care of you. 

5. Be proud of yourself. You may not be where you want to be, but you’re much further than you used to be!

Thanks for all the birthday love! ❤️


P.S. I’m giving an Apple laptop and a Apple Watch to 2 people who like + comment on my Instagram pic: https://www.instagram.com/p/CeM5nvipOXG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=


Happy Birthday Dhar Mann 

Comments