READ: HOW MY PASTOR DESTROYED MY MARRIAGE...

Reader's Mail;


My name is Rebecca and I'm a newly married woman.
Meeting my husband was a sweet experience until I he started acting up. Six months into our marriage 'hurt' became my other name.

It all started as my Pastor who prayed about the two suitors I presented before him for prayer and further guidance and direction as to which one I'm to finally settle down with.
My Pastor told me that the man I finally married (who's now my husband) was the best person for me and not my other suitor who is a Doctor.

Now I just wish I married him (the doctor) instead of the man I finally married and call 'HUSBAND'.
I got pregnant as soon as we got married and six month into this said marriage he stopped doing his duties as a husband as well as an intending father, he would nag about everything and most times he wouldn't even eat the meals I suffer to prepare for him.

The same man who kept on disturbing me and wouldn't let my phone rest due to the fact that he calls almost every time to check up on me and no about my general welfare.
Is the same man who has suddenly stopped been around me or even want to hear from me even in my heavy state of pregnancy.

I have searched my self day and night to know what exactly I did wrong but I have not found a fault, except that he doesn't like the taste of my meals anymore.f

I have become so tired that I went to confide in my Pastor and all he says is that I should keep praying for him until I begin to see changes.
Now I have a son and he's growing up already which is giving me serious concerns as to what kind of a father he might grow up to meet.

If only I had prayed to God myself and seeked his face myself, may be I couldn't have ended up with him.
Please advice me...

Comments