RELIGIOUS: I'M COMPLETE "...AFFIRMATION TRAIN 25TH SEPTEMBER, 2018


I affirm that I am complete in Christ; there’s nothing lacking in my life, because Christ is my completeness, and as He is, so am I in this world.

The Kingdom of God is set in my heart! I am a participator in the establishment of God’s Kingdom on the earth.

The Spirit of the Lord is at work in me, causing me to dispense His righteousness and love! My life is an absolute manifestation of the glory of God! As Christ reigns as King over all the earth, I reign with Him, in establishing His Kingdom on the earth, and in the hearts of men.
Hallelujah!

I am strengthened and fortified to do the things of God, thus, I am bold, strong and courageous! Daily, I go out with joy, and I am led forth with peace; the mountains and the hills break forth before me in singing and all the trees of the field clap their hands.

I dwell in safety; for as the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so am I completely shielded from every form of evil in the world.

No harm shall befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling because my life is hid with Christ in God! Blessed be the Lord. Hallelujah!

*FREE SEPTEMBER SPECIAL GIFT 🎁=>* http://bit.ly/2uh3g2D

Keep saying it, don't stop talking it! Remember, you can make your way prosperous with words. Get talking today!

*FACEBOOK GROUP:* https://m.facebook.com/groups/335210556565064?refid=27

*FACEBOOK PAGE:* https://m.facebook.com/readyourrhapsody/

_*Thank you very much for your usual cooperation. You're Blessed To Be A Blessing To Your World!*_

Comments