RELIGIOUS: "I WORK IN SUPER ABUNDANCE"...AFFIRMATION TRAIN 22ND SEPTEMBER'18


I affirm that the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, yes, I have a goodly heritage. I am fruitful and productive! I am a tree of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, and my life is like a well-watered garden.

God’s purpose is fulfilled in me, and I am walking in His perfect will at all times! I’ve been blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ; therefore, all things are mine. Hallelujah.

The Spirit of God has granted me the supernatural advantage in life. I’ve been divinely enabled to walk in righteousness, prosperity, health, success, and victory.

I walk in superabundance, for God has prepared great and unquantifiable blessings for me to take care of all I require spiritually, financially, materially, and emotionally! My way is paved by the Lord; goodness and mercy are with me every day of my life, and whatever I lay my hands to do prospers.

I can never be disadvantaged because my steps are ordered of the Lord. All that belongs to me is being unveiled to me by the revelation of God’s Word, and as I see, I possess! Glory to God.

Comments