RELIGIOUS: "HIS POWER DWELLS WITHIN ME"...AFFIRMATION TRAIN 9TH SEPTEMBER 2018


I affirm that I am the express image of the Father’s person and the out-shining of His glory! I am a sharer of His life and nature of righteousness. I am God’s perfection of beauty.

The fullness of God, with the totality of His power, dwells in me, and I am complete in Him. Hallelujah.

Daily, I am framing my world and building my life on the foundation of success, victory, and prosperity! The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage! My portion is the right one! I don’t need to struggle for any good thing in life, because God is my chosen and assigned portion;

He has brought me to a good place and maintains my lot. I rejoice because God has given me eternal life, and granted me the power of attorney to live in, and by the Name of Jesus! I celebrate the life of peace, glory, progress, prosperity, success, and victory He has brought me into.

I can never be disadvantaged because God is the One at work in me both to will and to do of His good pleasure. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

Comments