RELIGIOUS: "I'M SUFFICIENT "...AFFIRMATION TRAIN 23RD AUGUST, 2018


I affirm that the Lord is my strength and my glory; I am stirred and ready for anything, and competent to excellently accomplish any task, through God’s Spirit that infuses inner strength into me! I am sufficient in His sufficiency! I’ve been qualified to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light.

Darkness has no place in me, for I am native-born to the light. I manifest this light to my world ever so brightly today and always.

I refuse to fret today or in the future because the light of the Gospel shines in my heart, showing me the path of victory and success! There’s no darkness whatsoever in my life; my way is bright and my future secure.

I know that my tomorrow is greater than my today because the path of the just is as a shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day.

I am confident to face anything that comes my way because I know my victory is assured. My faith is producing undeniable results; I prevail over every challenging situation because the greater One lives in me, and I am strong in Him, and in the power of His might.

I am a success; I am immune to defeat and failure. I can never be disadvantaged because I am an associate of the Godkind! Everywhere I go, I manifest the excellence of the Spirit. The life of God in me makes me superior to the devil and all his works. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

*FREE AUGUST SPECIAL GIFT 🎁=>* http://bit.ly/2uh3g2D

Keep saying it, don't stop talking it! Remember, you can make your way prosperous with words. Get talking today!

*FACEBOOK GROUP:* https://m.facebook.com/groups/335210556565064?refid=27

*FACEBOOK PAGE:* https://m.facebook.com/readyourrhapsody/

_*Thank you very much for your usual cooperation. You're Blessed To Be A Blessing To Your World!*_

Comments