RELIGIOUS: "I'M EXCELLENT"...AFFIRMATION TRAIN 19TH AUGUST, 2018


I affirm that my life is for the glory of God. The Spirit of God has granted me everything I require to live triumphantly on earth.

I am excellent, sound, fruitful and productive in every good work. Christ is glorified in me today, and His righteousness is unveiled through me. I am the workmanship of God in Christ Jesus; I am created for good works.

I am bearing fruits of righteousness, pleasing the Father in all things. Hallelujah! The Word of God is alive in me; I am making progress and profiting in all areas of my life through the Word.

I am healthy, strong, excellent and vibrant! I experience, even now, the supply and ministry of the Spirit to be effective in the ministry of the Gospel, communicating God's divine presence to my world.

My heart is a fertile ground and the Word of God is producing great results in every area of my life! As Jesus is, so am I; I am one with Him! In Him, I live, and move and have my being.

I have His righteousness, life, and nature in me. I am the effulgence of His glory and the express image of His person. Therefore, I think, act, and live as His perfect representation. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

Comments