RELIGIOUS: "I'M BORN OF GOD"...AFFIRMATION TRAIN 26TH AUGUST, 2018


I affirm that I am an associate of the God-kind; I function from the standpoint of advantage, victory, dominion, and power because I am born of God and conscious of His life in me.

I am guided and propelled by His divine wisdom to do His will and fulfil my destiny in Christ. I am a tree of righteousness, planted by the Lord. No matter how strong the contrary winds blow, my life is unshakable, because I am firmly rooted in Christ.

I’ll never be discouraged or disadvantaged because I am the planting of the Lord. I am full of wisdom, and continually receive thoughts and ideas from the Spirit that put me over, and give me the advantage always.

I am made for life and set up for honour. The Spirit of God is alive in me, with His miracle-working ability working in me! I am effective, efficient, and excellent in all that I do through the power of the Holy Spirit.

I can do all things by His ability that works within me! Halleluiah! I live worry-free because Christ is my all! In Him, I’m self-sufficient, enabled to do all things, and supernaturally supplied and fortified for the triumphant life! Blessed be God!

*FREE AUGUST SPECIAL GIFT 🎁=>* http://bit.ly/2uh3g2D

Keep saying it, don't stop talking it! Remember, you can make your way prosperous with words. Get talking today!

*FACEBOOK GROUP:* https://m.facebook.com/groups/335210556565064?refid=27

*FACEBOOK PAGE:* https://m.facebook.com/readyourrhapsody/

_*Thank you very much for your usual cooperation. You're Blessed To Be A Blessing To Your World!*_

Comments