RELIGIOUS: "I FLOURISH"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 4TH AUGUST, 2018


I affirm that the Lord God is the source of my prosperity! I am established in God’s righteousness, planted in the house of the Lord; therefore, I flourish like the palm tree, with grace and glory! I bring forth fruit in season, and out of season because I am like a tree planted by the waters, ever in blossom.

The anointing of the Spirit is at work in me in an increasing measure. I am a carrier of God’s grace, power, and glory. I am an extension God, and through me, He carry out His divine purpose in this world to touch, bless, heal, uplift, strengthen, and inspire others.

I am lifted and transported by the Holy Ghost into the glorious and higher realms of life, where I only see and relate with the realities of the Kingdom.

 The zeal for the things of the Spirit and for the expansion of God’s Kingdom has consumed me. I am a burning and a shining light; I am fervent in spirit, serving the Lord, putting on righteousness as a breastplate, with my feet shod with the preparation of the Gospel of peace.

I am full of passion for extraordinary impact with the Gospel. I am a true and dependable minister of the Gospel, an ambassador of Christ.

I am effective today in turning many to righteousness, and from darkness to light, through the power of the Holy Spirit that is at work in me mightily.

 I shine as a star forever, because I am a soul winner; touching and impacting my world with blessings. Glory to God. Hallelujah!


Keep saying it, don't stop talking it! Remember, you can make your way prosperous with words. Get talking today!

Comments