RELIGIOUS: I'M AN EXTENSION OF THE FATHER "... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 29TH MAY, 2018


I affirm that Christ is alive in me! He has taken His abode in the quarters of my heart and I am filled with the fullness of the Father.

I am an extension of the Father to my world; daily, I manifest His perfect glory, His power, beauty, and excellence which has been deposited in my spirit.

As I consistently affirm the Word, the glory of the Father emanates from my spirit, such that the wonderful deeds and perfections of Him are displayed for the world to see.

I am full of love because the love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah.

I am valuable to God and He loves me with an everlasting love. I am propelled and inspired by the Father's love; I am kindhearted, hospitable, and gracious.

I manifest the love of Christ to everyone, guided by the wisdom of God. I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might, for the joy of the Lord is my strength! I am triumphant in my going out and in my coming in! I've been chosen and ordained for the transcendent and overcoming life in Christ! This is my heritage in the Lord! Blessed be God!

*FREE MAY SPECIAL GIFT 🎁=>* http://bit.ly/2uh3g2D

Keep saying it, don't stop talking it! Remember, you can make your way prosperous with words. Get talking today!

*FACEBOOK GROUP:* https://m.facebook.com/groups/335210556565064?refid=27

*FACEBOOK PAGE:* https://m.facebook.com/readyourrhapsody/

_*Thank you very much for your usual cooperation. You're Blessed To Be A Blessing To Your World!*_

Comments