RELIGIOUS: "I'M STRENGTHENED"...AFFIRMATION TRAIN 17 APRIL, 2018


I affirm that I am the glory of God, and the Spirit of God is directing me in the path of glory and excellence, by the Word. My life is filled with pleasantness!

I am strengthened with divine enablement in my inner man by the Holy Ghost. I function today with the Spirit of might, dominion, and excellence, as the Word of God, gains the mastery in my spirit, soul, and body; dominating my thoughts and actions. Hallelujah!

I am a legal representative of the heavenly Kingdom, called and separated from the world. I am from above; therefore, I am not subject to the distracting elements and corrupting influences of this world. I belong in God’s Kingdom, where I enjoy the full blessings and privileges of my kingdom inheritance.

Christ lives in me; His life and immortality have been unveiled in my spirit! I am a partaker of the God-life — a life that is superior to sickness, disease, Satan, and death! I walk in dominion today over death and everything associated with darkness, for I dwell in the realm of life. Blessed be God!

_Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, the Scripture says, "For he that will love life, and see the good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile." Get talking today because if  you stick to the Word, you will come back with a testimony!_

Comments