RELIGIOUS: "I'M ENERGIZED FOR VICTORY"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 15TH APRIL, 2019


I affirm that the Word of God has increased my faith; I have a strong and prevailing faith.

Nothing is impossible unto me, and no level of success, victory and progress are unattainable for me because I live by faith in the Word.

I am energized for victory and positioned for the supernatural life by the Spirit of God who lives in me! I am a minister of reconciliation, I am anointed to propagate the Gospel of God's power with all fervour and dedication.

I am not slothful in this great commission but aglow, burning with the zeal of the Spirit to fulfil this great cause.

By the ability of the Spirit, I labour, striving according to the working of His power that works within me mightily.

I am excelling in every area of my life because the competence and excellence by which I function are by the Spirit.

At all times, my spirit is sensitive to God’s voice, and I am able to discern His voice and counsel to me because I am His sheep.

The ways of the Spirit have been manifested unto me, and I am guided from within and through the Word to know and walk in the paths of life. Blessed be God.

Hallelujah

Comments