RELIGIOUS: "I LIVE IN DOMINION OVER SIN"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 8TH APRIL, 2018


I affirm that I am led in the path of truth, for the wisdom of God is at work in me.  

I abhor falsehood, and I am firmly established in God’s Word which makes righteousness manifest in my spirit. The eyes of my understanding are enlightened with the revelations of God’s Word.

I am synchronized with the Spirit, knowing and walking in God’s perfect will for me.

Through God’s Spirit, I walk worthy of Him unto all pleasing, fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God’s Word.

I am far removed from the corruptive influences of this world. I am seated together with Christ in the place of power; far above all principalities, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come.

I live in dominion over sin, sickness and infirmities, and every opposing force, accusation or hindrance. Halleluiah.

The Lord has sent His angels before me to minister for me daily! As I affirm the Word, they’re dispatched to establish the words of my mouth and ensure that the words that I speak do not come back to me void. I am never alone because the host of heaven is with me always! Glory to God.

*FREE APRIL SPECIAL GIFT 🎁=>* http://bit.ly/2uh3g2D

Keep saying it, don't stop talking it! Remember, you can make your way prosperous with words. Get talking today!

Comments