RELIGIOUS: " I HAVE RECEIVED THE SPIRIT "...AFFIRMATION TRAIN 24TH APRIL, 2018


I affirm that I have received the Spirit without measure; the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD.

 I have quickness of understanding, and I do not judge after the sight of my eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of my ears: but with righteousness, I judge and reprove with equity.

The Wisdom of God is at work in me to produce excellent results in everything I set my heart to do! Life is not a mystery to me, because as I meditate on the Word, the Holy Spirit unveils spiritual realities to me, enlightening the eyes of my understanding to know and apprehend my inheritance in Christ! I live in a different street; therefore, none shall be hurt or destroy in my world: for my world is full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. I am as mount Zion, which cannot be removed but abides forever.

As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about me today and forever. Glory to God! .

Comments