RELIGIOUS: "CHRIST IS GLORIFIED IN ME"...AFFIRMATION TRAIN 26TH APRIL, 2018


I affirm that the Spirit of God has granted me everything I require to live triumphantly on earth. I am excellent, sound, fruitful and productive in every good work.

Christ is glorified in me today, and His righteousness is unveiled through me. I am the workmanship of God, created in Christ Jesus for good works.

I have God’s righteousness, life, and nature. I am the effulgence of His glory and the express image of His person.

Therefore, I think, act, and live as His perfect representation here in the earth.

The Word of God is alive in me; I’m making progress and profiting on every side. I am healthy, strong, excellent and vibrant! My heart is a fertile ground and the Word of God is producing great results in every area of my life! I am one with the Father; as Jesus is, so am I in this world. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

Comments