RELIGIOUS: "I'VE OVERCOME THE WORLD"...AFFIRMATION TRAIN 18TH MARCH, 2018


I affirm that all things are working together for my good. Life situation and circumstances are turned around for my good, and I am blessed beyond measure as I speak forth God's Word with boldness.

I receive the blessings of the Spirit through the Word into my life and affirm that my mind is renewed, and my life transformed by the latent power of God's Word. I have dominion over sin, sickness, and circumstances.

I am superior to satan, and I’ve overcome the world. I am seated together with Christ in the heavenly realms, far above all principality and power!

I exercise the authority of Christ in and around my sphere of contact in the Name of Jesus! Hallelujah.

 I belong to Christ; therefore, I am Abraham’s seed and an heir according to the promise! I believe and therefore affirm the word in faith that all things are mine!

I refuse to be broke or lack-conscious because I’ve been brought into the place of my inheritance in Christ. Glory to God!

Comments