RELIGIOUS: "I'M FULL OF LIFE"...AFFIRMATION TRAIN 15TH MARCH, 2018


I affirm that I am full of life! I am conscious of the supernatural life of God that is in my spirit.

 Therefore, I refuse to live by the dictates of the outward man, but by the guidance and direction unveiled to my spirit from the Lord.

I live out the transcendent life of excellence, greatness, and success inherent in my spirit, as I walk according to God’s Word today and always.

I am a participator in the divine experience; the Father has made me a vessel fit for His sacred use as the centre of His operation in the earth.

As I share the Word with others, I manifest the savour of God’s knowledge to them, knowing that I am a bearer of the divine order, and my words are confirmed with signs following.

My faith is alive and working. With it, I connect into God’s unending supply, taking full advantage of His inexhaustible grace, wealth and wisdom, thus making the miraculous my daily experience. Glory to God!

*FREE MARCH SPECIAL GIFT 🎁=>* http://bit.ly/2iK6qRp

Keep saying it, don't stop talking it! Remember, you can make your way prosperous with words.

_*Thank you very much for your usual cooperation. You're Blessed To Be A Blessing To Your World!*_

Comments