RELIGIOUS: "I'M STRENGTHENED"...AFFIRMATION TRAIN 22ND FEBRUARY'18


In the Name of Jesus, I affirm that I am strengthened with divine enablement in my inner man by the Holy Ghost.

I function today with the Spirit of might, dominion, and excellence, as the Word of God gains the mastery in my spirit, soul, and body; dominating my thoughts and actions.

The Word of God is my life, and it’s exalted in my heart, above every thought, desire, aspiration or belief today! My success in life is guaranteed and unstoppable because I have made the Word of God my contemplation and meditation.

I am not moved by the physical circumstances, but I stand firmly on God’s Word, taking advantage of the faith that has been imparted to my spirit to ward off the fiery missiles of the adversary. I reign in life with the Word of God in my spirit and in my mouth.

Even as I speak now, the power of God is released to cause the desired change as I put my faith to work. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

Comments