RELIGIOUS: "I'M A BLESSING TO MY WORLD"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 5TH FEBRUARY'18


I affirm that I am too blessed to be rejected! I am a joint-heir with Christ and the seed of Abraham.

Not only am I blessed, I am a blessing to my world. I am relevant and needed around the nations of the world!

Everywhere I go, I have favour because I exude the sweet-smelling savour of Christ. No devil can influence my job, family, finances or life negatively because I am in charge.

My confidence is in the Word of God and my heart is established upon the truth of who I am in Christ Jesus – a victor, an overcomer, and one in whom divinity dwells and reigns.

I stand firm on the Word today in triumph against the wiles and tricks of the devil.

I have overcome the systems of this world; therefore I refuse to be bound by the limitations that exist in the world.

My life is upward and forward because I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

Comments