RELIGIOUS: "I AM BORN OF GOD"...AFFIRMATION TRAIN 3RD FEBRUARY'18


I affirm that God is at work in me! I am His living tabernacle; the embodiment of His person. I am born of God and I have the same quality of life with Him.

Though I live in this world, I am not of this world; I am from above and my origin is God.

Therefore, I refuse to be subject to the elements of this world or its corrupting influences. I’ve been divinely enabled to walk in prosperity, health, success, and victory.

I am different; when I step into a place, things start working because I carry heaven on the inside of me.

The life of God in me makes me an impregnable breed, one that is not subject to sickness, defeat or failure. I am an absolute success and victor in life.

I am seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all principalities, powers, might, and dominions. I am made for life and my profiting through the Word is manifest unto all. Glory to God.

Comments