RELOGIOUS: "I STAND FIRM ON THE WORD"...AFFIRMATION TRAIN 12TH DECEMBER'17


I affirm that the knowledge of God's Word has increased my capacity and influence. Today, I rejoice knowing that I am a participator in the divine experience.

The Father has purified me with His Word and made me a vessel fit for His sacred use. I am God's centre of operation in the earth and my words are not ordinary.

My confidence is in the Word of God and my heart is established upon the truth of who I am in Christ Jesus – a victor, an overcomer, and one in whom divinity dwells and reigns.

I stand firm on the Word today in triumph against the wiles and tricks of the devil.

My faith is alive and working! With my faith, I have connected to God’s unending supply, taking full advantage of His inexhaustible grace, wealth and wisdom, thus making the miraculous my daily experience. Blessed be God!



God bless you.

Comments