RELIGIOUS: "I'M FLOURISHING ON EVERY SIDE"...AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 15TH DECEMBER'17

I affirm that I am mightily blessed of the Lord! I am blessed in the city and blessed in the field. I am blessed in my going out and in my coming in.

Everything that produces out of me is blessed; my words are filled with blessing, my ideas are blessed, my business is blessed, my ministry is blessed, my family is blessed.

The LORD has commanded His blessings on my storehouse, and in all that I set my hand unto. There's no wilderness within or around me.

The wilderness has become a fruitful ground and the dry land a river flowing ground. The window of heaven is opened on my behalf, and God is showering me with His blessings.

The blessing of the Lord makes me rich; it drives away every sorrow, pain, and disease in my world. Hallelujah.

I am flourishing on every side because I am an heir of God's blessings. The blessing of the Lord is evident in my life and all nations shall call me blessed because the Lord has made me a delightsome land unto Himself. Glory to God!

Comments