RELIGIOUS: "I LIVE BY GOD'S WORD"...AFFIRMATION TRAIN 10TH DECEMBER'17


I affirm that the Word of God has given me the right mindset and built in me an excellent character.

I live by God's Word; therefore, my communication is modeled in line with God's thoughts, precepts, and direction for my life.

I am the reflection and reflector of God's glory, grace, love, truth, and righteousness. God's Word has preeminence in my life today and always.

The same way Jesus came into this world as an answer to man’s cry for salvation, peace, prosperity, and wellness; the Spirit of God has made me His outstretched arm of blessing, and a minister of reconciliation. Daily, I move with the speed and urgency of the Spirit, guided by God's wisdom in leading many to righteousness.

I receive increased grace and ability to fulfil the ministry of reconciliation to those in my world, and in the regions beyond. Glory to God!

This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet. God bless you.

Comments