RELIGIOUS: "I HAVE RECEIVED ETERNAL LIFE"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 13TH DECEMBER'17


I affirm that I am a new creation in Christ Jesus! The Spirit of God has taken His abode in my heart; therefore, my life is one of glory and excellence.

I have received eternal life, and my life is indestructible! There’s a pulsating life that permeates my entire being, and with that life, I bless my world today.

I am conscious that I have something to give; thus, I distribute the blessings of the Kingdom to those I come in contact with today.

I am exceedingly fruitful; there's nothing that I do that fails. There's no unfruitfulness in me because I am the seed of Abraham.

Daily, my spirit is exposed to the Word and I'm brought to remembrance of all that I require to live the divine life.

Through my fellowship with the Spirit, the realities and glories of the Kingdom are made manifest in my life, and I experience the manifestations of the Spirit in my daily walk.

I know the Lord’s thoughts towards me; they are thoughts of peace, success, prosperity and a triumphant life! Blessed be God!

Comments