RELIGIOUS: "I AM JOINED TO THE LORD"...AFFIRMATION TRAIN 14TH DECEMBER 2017


I affirm that the Lord is my source! I am connected to a source that can never run dry. I am joined to the Lord, and I have become one spirit with Him.

I am like a well-watered garden, fruitful at all times. I am the fruit-bearing part of God’s vine and I am producing durable fruits; fruits of righteousness because I am a tree of righteousness, the planting of the Lord. There’s no failure or defeat on my path!

I am a possessor of all things, being an heir of God’s blessings, and a joint-heir with Christ. Hallelujah.

Down in my heart is the nature of the Father! I have the life of God in me; the same life that Jesus has, flows in every fibre of being.

That life in me destroys, paralyses, and renders ineffective the works of the devil and his attempts on my health, assignment, family, finances, and business.

I am established by God in the path of greatness, and I live and walk in the reality of my inheritance in Christ. Glory to God!

_Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, the Scripture says, "For he that will love life, and see the good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile." Get talking today because if  you stick to the Word, you will come back with a testimony!_

Comments