RELIGIOUS: "HIS HANDS ARE ON ME"...AFFIRMATION TRAIN 28TH DECEMBER'17

 I affirm that I am of a different breed; I belong to the God class! I am not a part of the suffering masses.

God has handpicked me out of the masses; out of the corruptive influence of this world into the Kingdom of His dear son.

I'm in a safe place; a place of authority and dominion. Hallelujah! My mind is blessed to think right, being the mind of Christ.

I think excellent thoughts, and see pictures of excellence, success, victory, and abundance.

My mind is programmed by the Word to stay continually​ on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report, virtuous and praiseworthy. Hallelujah!

I am of the day and not of the night; therefore, darkness has no place in me. I am the light of the world; my calling is to illumine the hearts of men.

When I arrive anywhere, illumination comes, and confusion and perplexity are dispelled.

The Spirit of God has enveloped me and His hands are on me like never before. Glory to God!

Comments