RELIGIOUS: "MY LIFE IS PLANNED OUT BY GOD"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 5TH NOVEMBER'17

I affirm that this is the morning of my life. I have entered into the rest of the Lord and I've ceased from all worries and struggles.

I am in Christ; I function from the point of rest! Daily, I am invigorated with divine might and ability in my spirit for the supernatural.

I am empowered to do the impossible for I have the nature of the Father. The wisdom of God is propelling me to go in the direction of God's will and purpose for my life.

My life is planned out by God; therefore, the days ahead of me are days of glory! I can never fail or become a victim of circumstances or another man's mistakes.

The Holy Spirit is my teacher; He has made me super-intelligent and has granted me extraordinary amplitude of comprehension. Hallelujah!

My mind is anointed of the Lord; I have quickness of understanding because the wisdom of God is at work in me to produce excellent results in everything I set my heart to do. Glory to God!

Happy Sunday.

Comments