RELIGIOUS: "I'M MORE THAN A CONQUEROR"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 28TH NOVEMBER'17


I affirm that I am exalted by the Lord! I am a man on a mission, I’ve been chosen and ordained for the transcendent and overcoming life in Christ! I am a wonder to my world.

I am more than a conqueror, a victor, and a success forever! The glorious Gospel of the living Christ has been committed to my trust, and I am diligent in making it known to those in my world, and in the regions beyond.

My passion for the Gospel is constantly refueled and my enthusiasm, undying! Through me, many are coming to the knowledge of Christ, and into their inheritance in Him.

I am steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that my labor isn’t in vain in the Lord.

My passion for the Lord and the things of the Spirit are fueled continually by the Holy Ghost. I am an ambassador for Christ and of the Church, zealous in turning many to righteousness.
Blessed be God. 

Comments