RELIGIOUS: "I HAVE BEEN BLESSED"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 29TH NOVEMBER'17


I affirm that I am highly exalted by the Lord! I have obtained an inheritance, which is imperishable and undefiled! I am one with the Father, and my life is filled with divine verities. I’ve been blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.

I am the seed of Abraham; I am imbued with divine wisdom to affect lives positively all over the world.

My mind is anointed to bring forth innovations, ideas, inventions, and solutions to bless the world. I am supernaturally enabled to implement God-given ideas to make the world a better place.

I am growing stronger by the day, like a cedar in Lebanon, and flourishing like the palm tree! I move in the Spirit, and of my increase, progress, and prosperity, there shall be no end! I live the transcendent life of endless possibilities and victories unlimited!
Glory to God!


Keep saying it, don't stop talking it! Remember, you can make your way prosperous with words. Get talking today!

Comments