RELIGIOUS: "I AM HIGHLY EXALTED"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 24TH NOVEMBER'17


I affirm that I am highly exalted by the Lord! I've been ushered into a life of unlimited possibilities, victories, and dominion! I am an associate of the God-kind, the effulgence of His glory, and the dispenser of His goodness! There's no regret or uncertainty in my path because I live in, and by, the Word of God! Christ is alive in me; He is my life and my righteousness.

He is the environment in which I dwell; therefore, I am forever safe, secure and protected to live triumphantly always.

Hallelujah! I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ; I function day and always, from the standpoint of advantage, power, and excellence because I am born of God and conscious of His life in me.

I am guided and propelled by His divine wisdom to do His will, and fulfil my divine destiny in Christ. Glory to God!

This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet. God bless you.

Comments