RELIGIOUS: "THIS IS MY YEAR OF FLOURISHING"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 26TH OCTOBER'17.


I affirm that the Spirit of God is propelling ppme in the direction of God's perfect will and destiny for my life! This is my year of flourishing; I am growing in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ.

The blessing of the Lord is at w0ork in me in an increasing measure, and everywhere I go, I am blessed and highly favored. I am born into the glorious life, and success is rooted in my spirit.


The Word of God has made me wise, and the forces of success, prosperity, and divine health are let loose in my life.

I expand and win everywhere I go by the power of the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah! Christ is in me; therefore, my life is full of glory, honor, beauty, and excellence.

God has given me the victory in all things, through Christ Jesus! I am triumphant, victorious, prosperous, and successful in all things.

My life is for the glory of God, and His righteousness is expressed in, and through me. I am like a tree planted by the streams, fruitful, productive, and luscious.

Glory to God. Hallelujah!

Comments