RELIGIOUS: "MY LIFE IS A BUNDLE OF JOY"... AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 13TH OCTOBER'17

I affirm that I am blessed by the Spirit of God.

I am blessed in all things. My life is filled with God's blessings; untold blessings all about me.

Even now, I receive good things into my life. I receive the right people into my world today.

I have the right ideas, the finances, and the personals that are consistent with the life and assignment that God has given to me.

I receive them in my way today, in the Name of Jesus. Hallelujah! I function in God's light and ways for my life today and always.

My life is a bundle of joy and happiness. The joy of the Lord is my strength, and with joy, I draw out prosperity, peace, success, health and other blessings from deep within me.

The Lord has called me into a beautiful life: a life of dominion, authority, and blessings; a life of control over the world, the forces of nature and the elements of this world.

I effectively reign over the circumstances of my life, to the glory and praise of God's Name.

Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

Comments