RELIGIOUS: "I'M A SUCCESS"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 4TH OCTOBER'17

I affirm that I am an embodiment of God's blessings. I’m a success.

I dwell in health. I’m prosperous; I’m vibrant, strong and energetic.

God's blessing is at work in me; therefore, everywhere I go, good is turned towards me.

I can never be disadvantaged because the blessing of the Lord is at work in me. I am blessed and highly favored of the Lord!

Every step that I take is the step of blessing. I am blessed in all things. Angels are calling my name for blessings. Hallelujah!

My day is blessed, my home is blessed, my business is blessed, my ministry is blessed, my ideas are blessed, my world is blessed; everything that concerns me is blessed.

I am blessed from the crown of my head to the sole of my feet.

My way is blessed. The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage. The Spirit of God has brought me into a large place; a place of wealth, a place of prosperity and abundance. Glory to God!

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment