RELIGIOUS: "I'M A JOINT HEIR WITH CHRIST"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 16TH OCTOBER'17


I affirm that my days on earth are days of blessings! I function each day from the standpoint of rest.

The blessing of the Lord is at work in me; therefore, I have ceased from all struggles.

I function today and always in the realities of the kingdom of God; walking in divine health, absolute prosperity, unending success, abundant joy and indescribable peace.

I am living an exceptionally great life here on earth, dominating circumstances and living the transcendent life God has prepared for me.

I live in the immeasurable and unlimited grace and mercies of God. Hallelujah!

I am a joint heir with Christ; I am plugged into God's unending supply.

I am strengthened with might by the Holy Ghost in my inner man! I can do all things through Christ who energizes and infuses me with miracle-working ability! Glory to God

This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet 🤐
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com

God bless you.

Comments