RELIGIOUS: "I'M BLESSED BY THE MOST HIGH"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 23RD OCTOBER'17


I affirm that I am a child of the Most High God! The blessing of the Lord is alive in me. Goodness, mercy, success, prosperity, divine health, promotions and the glorious life are my blood-bought inheritance and vital experience in Christ Jesus! I am full of God’s might!

I function by His power and glory today, full of the Spirit in wisdom, having the spiritual understanding of all things! I am blessed by the Holy Ghost and on a perpetual victory parade, excelling and making progress consistently.

I experience unparalleled advantages, unprecedented favour and prosperity in all that I do.

I am moving forward by the power of the Holy Spirit, making progress with giant strides, and waxing stronger every day.

I am set on the course on which I must follow; therefore, I refuse to condescend to this earthly plane of life.

I will never walk in confusion; I know the next step to take because the Holy Spirit is my teacher.

I can confidently dream for tomorrow, for I know my tomorrow is history with God.

I refuse to give fear any place in my life because I know I am founded on the Rock of Ages, for success, and safety. Glory to God!

Keep saying it, don't stop talking it! Remember, you can make your way prosperous with words. Get talking today!

Comments