RELIGIOUS: "THIS IS MY YEAR"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 16TH SEPTEMBER'17


I affirm that this is my year of flourishing and I am living in the springtime of my life!

My life is filled with blessings, testimonies, and miracles. God has made my life glorious, and my future is bright.

He has perfected all that concerns me and granted me all that I need to live a successful life.

The Spirit of God is leading me in the path of righteousness, wisdom, and glory.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! I’ve been endued with power from on high, to win and reign in life as a king.

I am more than a conqueror because greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world! My life is for the glory of God and I daily manifest His beauty to my world. Hallelujah.

I flourish like the palm tree; I'm long-lived, stately, upright, useful, and fruitful.

I grow like a cedar in Lebanon; I am majestic, stable, durable, and incorruptible, Glory to God.

Comments