RELIGIOUS: "MY LIFE IS UPWARD"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 10TH SEPTEMBER'17



I affirm that my life is in the hands of God and He is able to keep and to present me faultless before the presence of His glory.

To the only wise God, my Saviour, be glory and might and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Hallelujah!

I am on the winning team; failure, regret and stagnation is not consistent with my life.

I am making progress with giant strides by the ability of the Spirit. I am set on the course I must follow and I will never go up to come down in life.

My life is upward and forward forever because I am set on the path of the righteous. Hallelujah!

The wisdom of God is at work in me and I am wise. Daily, God expresses Himself in my words and actions.

I live a beautiful life everyday. I live in the Name of Jesus and my life is full of victories.

My mind is set on the Word; I think only on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report; virtue, and of praise. Hallelujah! •

Comments