RELIGIOUS: "MY LIFE IS A MANIFESTATION OF BEAUTY"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 14TH SEPTEMBER'17


I affirm that this is the springtime of my life! My cloud is full, and I am experiencing an outpouring of the Spirit everywhere I go! The rain of God's blessings is on me now.

This is my set time; I am swimming in the glory of God's abundance. Hallelujah!

Irrespective of what I see, hear or feel, I’m convinced that I am a victor and a success in Christ Jesus! I am what God says I am; I have what He says I have, and I can do what He says I can do.

I experience the reality of the Word of God as I meditate on, and live in, the Word! I am making progress, and circumstances are subdued to conform to the reality of God’s Word for my good. Hallelujah.

My life is a manifestation of the beauty, radiance, and excellence of God because Christ is in me.

Therefore, sickness, disease, and infirmities have no place in my body.

I am the carrier, as well as the effulgence of the excellent glory of God, and I continually display the virtues, splendor, and perfections of our glorious Kingdom. Blessed be God.
Hallelujah!

This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet 🤐
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com

God bless you.

Comments