RELIGIOUS: "MY GATE IS CONTINUALLY OPEN"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 7TH SEPTEMBER'17


 I affirm that my life is beautified by the Spirit of God. I am a tree of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, and He is glorified in me.

I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth fruit in season and out of season.

I am living in the springtime of my life; therefore, my leaves do not wither; and whatsoever I do prospers.

I can never be disadvantaged, irrespective of where I go. I am a Spirit led man; the land is blessed for my sake and I am eating of the good of the land. Hallelujah!

The same way a fish produced money for Jesus through the spoken Word, my word is causing circumstances to align themselves with God's plan and purpose for my life.

My gates are continually open; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto me the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.

God has made me an eternal excellency, a joy to many generations. Glory to God. Hallelujah! 

This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet 🤐

Comments