RELIGIOUS: "IT IS MY SEASON"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN SEPTEMBER'17


I affirm that this is the springtime of my life! My heart is forever open to receive God's engrafted Word with meekness, faith, and gladness.

It is my season; I’m experiencing increase on every side and mighty harvests of blessings and miracles from the seeds I’ve sown.

I receive good measure, pressed down and shaken together today, even as the Lord has made all grace available to me, to have all sufficiency in all things.

I flourish in every area of my life, even as I grow in grace and in the knowledge of the truth.

The Word of God has produced in me an extraordinary amplitude of comprehension.

I make the right decisions always, and my steps are ordered in line with God's perfect will and destiny for my life. 

I have the ability to weather the storms of life and win. 

Nothing and no one is big enough to defeat me because the Greater One lives in me, and as He is, so am I in this world. Hallelujah!

I am renewed, refreshed and positioned for the glorious life through God's Word and the power of the Spirit which is at work in me today. Glory to God!

Comments