RELIGIOUS: "I'M MIGHTILY HELPED"... AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 29TH SEPTEMBER'17


I affirm that the love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit.

I am living God's dream, and gloriously fulfilling His destiny for my life.

I have in me an extraordinary staying power, and I am able to focus and bring every assignment I am given to an excellent completion. I

 am conscious of the very life of God at work in me! I am divinely energized, a dependable dispenser of God's message of salvation to my world.

As I preach the Gospel, the hearts of men are open to receive salvation. The Father has counted me worthy to be entrusted with the Gospel.

I am mightily helped of God to fulfil this divine mandate. I am courageous about the Gospel, the only message that save sinners, and bring them out of darkness into the glorious life of righteousness.

Through the power of the Holy Spirit, I minister grace to the unsaved around me, and usher them into the glorious liberty of the sons of God.

I am propelled and compelled by God's love to keep establishing His righteousness in the earth, and in the hearts of men. Glory to God.
Hallelujah!

Comments