RELIGIOUS: "I'M THE KING'S KID... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 15TH SEPTEMBER'17


I affirm that this is the springtime of my life! The Lord has made every favour and earthly blessing come to me in abundance, therefore I always and under all circumstances and whatever the need, am self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation.

All the forces of life and nature are at my disposal, they work together for my good because I am the King’s kid.

I walk in prosperity, victory, and health because I live in God’s Word.

I am daily metamorphosed into the image that I see in the Word, as I meditate and yield my mind to the tutelage of the Word.

Nothing is impossible with me because I hail from above.

I am conscious of my heavenly heritage and walk in the light of who I am; an associate of the God-kind.
Glory to God!

Comments