RELIGIOUS: "I HEAL THE SICK"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 21ST SEPTEMBER'17


I affirm that God has brought me into a place of excellence, success, victory, and abundance.

The grace of God is evident and manifest in my life; I am blessed and highly favored in all things.

I live each day in the Name of Jesus, therefore, I am eternally triumphant.

All authority in heaven and on earth has been given unto me! In the Name of Jesus, I heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out devils, preach the Gospel with power, and manifest the glory God everywhere. Hallelujah!

I am empowered and inspired by the Word to think the right thoughts, speak the right words and receive the results of the Word in my life today.

I am in sync with the will of the Father and the peace of God that surpasses all understanding guards my heart.

I have power over crises and I’m at peace in prosperity! I am on top, in charge and in control of circumstances, because Christ is in me, and He is my peace. Blessed be God! •

Comments