RELIGIOUS: "I HAVE A GODLY HERITAGE"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 17TH SEPTEMBER'17


I affirm that the Lord is my light and my salvation; He is the strength of my life!

He is the mighty One in and with me; therefore, no weapon fashioned against me prospers.

My words are spirit and life, infused with power and divine energy to prevail over circumstances.

The word of Christ dwells in me richly in all wisdom, therefore, my words are filled with inspiration, healing, comfort, hope, love, and power.

The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, I have a goodly heritage.

I go out with joy and I am led forth with peace; my steps are ordered of the Lord.

Joy, health, peace, prosperity, and the good life are my heritage in Christ! Hallelujah!

 I am a king and a priest unto God; I am anointed with divine ability to give life to everything around me!

Everything in my world, whether living or non-living, is constantly charged with life and vitality!

The Lord has sent His angels before me to minister to and for me daily!

As I speak forth words of power, they’re dispatched to establish the words of my mouth and ensure that the words that I speak don’t come back to me void.

I’m never alone, because the host of heaven is with me always!

Comments