RELIGIOUS: "I DON'T KNOW WHEN HEAT COMES... - - AFFIRMATION TRAIN 5TH SEPTEMBER'17


I affirm that this is the day that the Lord has made; I rejoice and I am glad in it.

This is my season, and I'm living in the springtime of my life.

The harvest around me is plenteous. The little I do is producing much results.

The Lord has granted me wisdom for every decision I will ever take today.

I will never make foolish mistakes, neither will I become a victim of another man's mistakes.

Irrespective of the perils and tribulations in the world, I am shielded and protected in Christ.

I am like a tree planted by the waters, that spreads out her roots by the river; I don’t know when heat comes.

I’m triumphant always in Christ Jesus! My way is paved; my going out and coming in, is blessed of the Lord. Hallelujah!

 Daily, I go out with joy and I am led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills are breaking forth before me in singing, and all the trees of the field are clapping their hands as I go in God's direction for my life. Glory to God!

•Special gift 🎁 *http://bit.ly/2fM8k7G*

This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet 🤐

Comments