RELIGIOUS: "HE'S THE STRENGTH OF MY LIFE"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 13TH SEPTEMBER'17


I affirm that the Lord is my light and my salvation; He is the strength of my life. 

I delight in the Word of God, for it’s perfect; enriching and beautifying my life. 

The glorious life is mine as I acknowledge and receive every good thing that I have in Christ Jesus, walking in the light and reality of who I am in Christ. 

Righteousness, joy, peace, prosperity, health, and strength are mine. Hallelujah. 

I am one with the Word; it grows mightily in me and prevails over sickness, death, failure, and all negative circumstances. 

The Word propels and causes me to function excellently in all my affairs. 

I am fully kitted with the whole armour of God, steadfast, unwavering, firmly rooted, grounded, and unmovable in the face of staggering opposition or contrary circumstances. 

I render futile the wiles, tactics, manipulations, and strategies of the devil, with my shield of faith. Hallelujah. 

The Word of God has the preeminence in my life, and it continually produces in me what it talks about. Glory to God!


This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. 
Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. 

Refuse to be quiet 🤐 You can now reach us on: 
affirmationtrain@minister.com

God bless you.

Comments