RELIGIOUS: "ALL THINGS ARE WORKING" - AFFIRMATION TRAIN 11TH SEPTEMBER'17


I affirm that I am living in the springtime of my life! My progress and advancement are evident and unstoppable.

I am prospering in all that I do, because I live in, and by the Word, inspired always by the Holy Spirit to produce excellence.

Christ is my wisdom and I am propelled everyday by the wisdom of God. I’m a victor for life.

All things are working together for my good, because I love the Lord, and I am called according to God's purpose.

I face life’s circumstances head-on, with the smile of a victor, knowing that nothing can stand against me successfully because the greater One lives in me! The wisdom of God is at work in me to know what to do at all times. Hallelujah!

Christ is alive in me; His divine life is manifested in my spirit, soul, and body and in every fibre of my being.

He’s made me a champion and a victor forever! He is my life; in Him, I live and move and have my being! He has made me a wonder. Glory to God! 

Comments