RELIGION: "I PRODUCE FRUITS"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 9TH SEPTEMBER'17


 I affirm that the atmosphere around me is different and I am producing an undeniable result.

I produce fruits of righteousness; for this is the springtime of my life.

None of my seeds shall die because the rain of God's blessing is on them.

I can never be barren nor unfruitful in my walk of faith. I am rightly planted in a fertile soil and all that I do prospers.

I am connected to an unending stream of prosperity and everything around me responds to growth, expansion, and abundance.

Death and dryness are forbidden in my world; for the rain of God's blessing is falling now. Hallelujah!

Nothing is ever too late or too critical for me because I function in the place and in the authority of Jesus.

I am not an ordinary person; I am a joint heir with Christ, I am seated together with Him in the place of dominion, authority, and power! The unfavorable economic situation in the world isn’t set against me because I carry a different atmosphere.

I am not moved by what I see or hear; for the windows of heaven are open on my behalf.

I am an answer from God, and through me, the nations of the world are blessed. Glory to God am not an ordinary person; I am a joint heir with Christ, I am seated together with Him in the place of dominion, authority, and power!

The unfavorable economic situation in the world isn’t set against me because I carry a different atmosphere.

I am not moved by what I see or hear; for the windows of heaven are open on my behalf.

I am an answer from God, and through me, the nations of the world are blessed. Glory to God

Comments