RELIGIOUS: "I'M PROSPEROUS AND SUCCESSFUL"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 4TH SEPTEMBER'17


I affirm that I am living in the spring time of my life. The blessing of the Lord is upon every that I do and I am fruitful and productive.

I am prosperous and successful in every good work. I refuse to struggle in life because I have entered into the rest of the Lord.

I am living in the sabbath of my life; therefore, I've ceased from all struggles. Hallelujah.

This is the morning of my life! The eyes of my understanding are flooded with light; I see the invisible and I am empowered to do the impossible. I am triumphant by the Word today, always, and forever.

I'm living in, and by the Word, therefore, I can never be discouraged or become a victim of the crippling principles of this world.

I am totally yielded to the Word, which is able to build me and also deliver to me my inheritance in Christ.

At all times, my heart is open to the influence of the infallible principles of success, victory, health, prosperity, and greatness revealed in God's Word!

Thus, my way is prosperous, and I am triumphant always! My life is for the glory of God, and I make progress from glory to glory.

I prevail with, and by, the Word! Glory to God.

This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet.
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com

God bless you.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

Comments