"I'M MAKING PROGRESS"... AFFIRMATION TRAIN 1ST SEPTEMBER'17


I affirm that the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, and I have a goodly heritage.

I am an offspring of the Word; therefore, excellence, glory, virtue and success are the hallmarks of my life.

I grow in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ.

The grace of God is at work in me in an increasing measure, and I am favoured everywhere I go. Hallelujah.

The Word of God is in my mouth and in my heart today, working in me and producing results in every area of my life.

The beauty of God in my spirit is bursting forth on the outside in an undeniable fashion. Hallelujah!

God's Word has made me wise, and the forces of success, prosperity and divine health are let loose in my life.

I am making progress and winning everywhere I go by the power of the Holy Spirit. Glory to God. Hallelujah!


This is something to shout about.
Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet 🤐

God bless you.

Comments